Shri Ksherta Dharmasthala Rural Development Project encompasses all aspects of enriching the rural life. It is currently engaged in developmental activities in all districts of Karnataka operating more than 5000 villages mainly focusing on livelihood activities.
Millet Processing Unit, Dharwad
SKDRDP has established an elite Millet processing unit and a Bakery Unit in 2016 at Dharwad. Over the years unit has been upgraded to fully equipped machinery to process raw millet grains and to bake millet based value added products with 100% quality control team.
Farmers Producer Company
- Koppala Siri Farmers Producer Company Limited
- Chikkanayakanahalli Siri Farmers Producer Company Limited
- DavanagereNegilasiri Farmers Producer Company Limited
Activities at SKDRDP
- Agriculture Programs
- Community Development Programmes
- Women Empowerment Activities
- Health Insurance
- Business Correspondent
SKDRDP brings banks closer to rural community through Business Correspondence and Business Facilitator by providing microfinance activities that stabilizes the ground for poverty alleviation
To know more about SKDRDP Please click on the below link
Objectives of FPC
- To enroll thousand farmers as shareholders of the company and to promote millet cultivation practices among them.
- To provide technical information and educate the farmers about technology to member farmers to improve millet cultivation.
To provide financial support to member farmers thereby empowering them socially and economically.
- To provide agro based services to member farmers for better agricultural production.
- To provide training and exposure visits to member farmers for educating millet cultivation and assist them for a better yield.
- To promote Organic farming among the member farmers and assist them to implement their skills.